Yamaha MTX8 8 Track Cassette Recorder
The MT8X Multitrack Cassette Recorder is a powerful recording tool that will enable you to work with sound in many ways. No other multitrack cassette recorder offers the straight forward simplicity and ease-of-use of the MT8X. Whether you need to record acoustic instruments or voice using microphones, electronic instruments and line-level sources, or a creative blend of the two, the MT8X makes the process of building tracks extraordinarily smooth and simple. You can simply record and remix eight tracks, or use the multitrack "ping-pong" recording technique to individually record many independent parts adding sound layer by layer until you create the exact arrangement and texture your imagination demands. With its ability to record on all eight tracks, or in any combination, MT8X is the ideal choice for recording bands or layering tracks at home.
• This is a used unit.
• Physically this unit is in good condition for its age. It shows some general wear like some marks, nicks and scratches. Most notably down the bottom of the faceplate where a previous owner had applied tape. Please see all photos for further detials.
• This unit has come from a thorough service and is ready to go at home or in the studio. The service included, but was not limited to installing brand new belts, cleaning and re greasing all moving parts, demagnetising the heads and a thorough test of the units functions.
• This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is working and sounding great!
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer. A high quality, isolated step-down transformer will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only. A figure 8 power cable will be supplied with the sale too. This cable has a Japanese plug end which you will need to plug into your step-down transformer.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.