Roland Juno-60 Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Juno-60 is increasingly becoming harder and harder to find due to their newfound popularity. This classic synth has become a must have for many professionals and amateurs all over the world. The Juno-60 is often said to be much warmer, richer and punchier than the very popular Juno-106 due to its discrete analogue voice circuitry, very similar to that of the Juno-6. It also features a brilliant arpeggiator section that makes for hours of fun and some awesome sounds.
- This Juno-60 has been used.
- This unit is in very good condition for its age. It only shows some minor signs of wear from use and age like some small marks, nicks and scratches. There is a larger mark in the middle of the faceplate. Overall it is a very nice synth. Please ensure to see all photos for further details.
- This unit has been serviced. This included a full refurbishment of the power supply, new memory battery, factory patches were reloaded and the synth was calibrated to factory specifications.
- This Juno-60 has been tested and we can confirm this unit is in full working order and is sounding great!!
- This unit has been converted to 240V using the factory multi-tap transformer. It is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this Juno-60. If you are unsure about this please let us know so we can help you source the correct product.
- This Juno-60 will ship in a hard case. This case is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. It has no keys. Please see all photos.
- This sale is for the Juno-60 and case only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - DCO: pulse, saw, and square
- LFO - rate and delay
- Filter - non-resonant high pass and resonant low pass
- VCA - level, ADSR and gate
- Keyboard - 61 note keyboard
- Date Produced - 1982
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.