Roland JX-8P Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - 240V
Another vintage classic, The JX-8P is an awesome analogue polysynth, far more advanced than its predecessor, the JX-3P. It has 6 voices, great MIDI implementation and patch storage as well as an external memory cartridge slot (no cart included). Just like the Juno synthesisers it uses DCO's for a very stable system. It also features portamento, unison and solo (monosynth) performance modes. the JX-8P can produce a wide variety of useable sounds, from lush, warm pads and strings right down to the growling sub bass. And anything in between! Add a PG series programmer or midi controller to it for serious control and you'll be in analogue heaven in no time!
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is sounding great!
- The Aftertouch is not working very well. This is a pretty common issue with the JX-8P.
- All buttons, keys and pots are responsive.
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. Wear includes some nicks and scratches, as well as some scuffs on the sidle panels. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit is a factory 240V model! This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia. This unit powers on with an IEC cable. IEC is not included in this sale.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-up transformer to power on this JX8P. Please get in touch before powering on the unit if you are unsure or need help sourcing correct product.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other accessories or cables are included in this sale.
Polyphony - 6 voices
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.