- This unit has been used
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some general wear form use and age like some nicks, scratches and scuffs. These are mostly on the top of the unit. The unit is missing the additional side panels which helped it fit properly into a a 4U rack space. Overall it is still a nice piece for a 41 year old piece. The tape echo mechanism is very clean and the heads are in great condition.
- This unit will ship with its original head cleaning kit and tape. We would not recommend using these as they are very old, they may have degraded. However they are still a cool little piece of Roland history.
- This unit has had a major service. It is sounding great! The service included using brand new parts from the reputable team at Echo Fix. It included:
- Deep clean of the tape mechanism and tape bay areas.
- Deep clean of entire unit internal and external.
- The heads have been cleaned and demagnetised.
- Brand new new pinch roller, tape roller bearing and tape has been installed.
- All switches and pots have been cleaned.
- Unit has been set up and calibrated to factory specification.
- The unit has had a brand new power cable installed.
- Please be aware this unit is a factory 240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand.
- International buyers will most likely need a step-up transformer to power on this unit. If you are unsure, please get in touch before purchase.
- This sale is for the RE-201, vintage tape and cleaning kit only. No other parts, accessories, cables etc are included.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear. This item is listed elsewhere and we reserve the right to end this listing at any time.