Korg 01/w Digital Synthesiser WorkStation - 240v & Serviced
Korg's 01/W workstation synthesiser debuted in 1991 as the follow-up to the popular M1. The 01/W was the second chapter in Korg's workstation legacy, which goes on to this day with the Triton and Oasys series. The 01/W was geared towards beginning home studio enthusiasts that wanted to take a step further into a more professional realm. Compared with the M1, the 01/W featured many enhancements including a more dynamic 16-track sequencer (the M1 only had 8-tracks), 254 real world sampled instruments to the M1's 100, polyphony was doubled from 16 to 32 voices, and greater overall control. (Vintage Synth Explorer)
- This is a used 01/W
- This unit is overall in good condition. It shows some minor wear from use and age like nicks and small scratches. There is nothing which detracts from the use or functionality of the synth. Please see photos.
- This unit has had a minor service. A new memory battery has been installed, some tact switches were replaced, factory sounds have been reloaded and it has had a good clean inside and out.
- This 01/W has had a brand new screen put in.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included. The M1 powers on with a standard IEC cable. This cable is not included in the sale.
- This unit is 240V. This means it is ready play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you may need a step-up transformer. Please enquire if you are unsure.
overdrive, EQ, chorus, rotary speaker, and more.
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.