Roland MC-303 Groovebox
The Roland MC-303 Groovebox is a self-contained, retro-styled sequencer and integrated sound module with some very high-tech features. Techno, jungle, hip-hop, acid and other dance styles can now be approached easily and creatively by dance music producers and other groove enthusiasts with little or no musical training.
• This is a used MC-303.
• This MC-303 is in good condition. It shows some general wear like the keys have started to turn a cream colour, it has some nicks, light scratches and marks. There are a few larger scratches on the back. There is nothing major, and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of this unit.
• This MC-303 has had a brand new memory battery installed.
• This MC-303 has been tested and is functioning and sounding as it should.
• The MC-303 used a 9V 2A centre negative power supply to power on. This adaptor will be included for AU and NZ buyers only. International buyers will need to source their own.
• This sale is for the MC-303 and PSU (AU and NZ only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
Polyphony - 28 voices
# of Tones - 448
# of Drum Sets - 12 (inc. 808, 909)
# of Instruments - 16 part multitimbral
Effects - Reverb, delay, chorus and flange
Arpeg/Seq - Sequencer : 8 tracks, 10 songs, 120 preset & 50 user patterns.
Arpeg: 200 RPS phrases
Keyboard - 12 buttons
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1996
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our store for more awesome pro audio gear!