Yamaha QY700 Music Sequencer Workstation
The QY700 is a high-end Sequencer Workstation released in the mid to late '90's. It's an all-in-one sequencer with a built-in synthesiser, effects, MIDI and tons of memory! It can store up to 110,000 notes, 48 Tracks (32 Linear, 16 Pattern) and 20 Songs. The sequencer has 64 notes of polyphony which is usually more than enough. The sequencer allows recording in Step, Punch-In, and Realtime with overdubbing features. The tempo can range from 5 to 300 bpm and the Conductor Track is very flexible. Thankfully a fairly large 320 x 240 backlit LCD screen makes entry and editing very easy to see and use. In addition to controlling your synths via MIDI, the QY700 has it's own Yamaha synth engine inside. Using AWM2 as well as Yamaha's XG format and good old General MIDI sounds. You get nearly 4,000 drums, bass, guitar, and synth sounds. There's even a library of Phrases like intro, fill and ending patterns that you can use. These phrases are highly tweakable and can be made all your own. There's also Chord memory and plenty of built-in effects to use on the internal sounds as well. (VintageSynthExplorer)
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition for its age only showing minor signs of wear. Please see photos.
• This QY700 has has been serviced and also had a thorough test. We can confirm this sequencer is working and sounding as it should.
• This unit will ship with a genuine Yamaha QY700 owners manual.
• A generic power adaptor will be included if buyer is located within Australia.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else besides the owners manual and PSU (AU only) is included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.