Korg Electribe EA-1 MKII
The ELECTRIBE A mkII (EA-1 mkII) is a two-part DSP-based synthesizer producing classic analog sound. Its synth engine offers two oscillators per voice, a resonant filter, and oscillator modulation capabilities, including Ring Modulation, Sync, and a new Cross Modulation function for aggressive tonal changes. Effects are part of the tone-generation system, including a dedicated Distortion control as well as a choice of Delay, Tempo Delay, or Chorus/Flanger. A Motion Sequencer function allows users to record a given knob movement per part for capturing expressive filter sweeps and other sound changes. In addition to its analogue synth sounds the EA-1 MKII also contains numerous new patterns perfect for today's dance music styles.
• This is a used Electribe EA-1 MK II
• This unit has had a major service and has been thoroughly tested. It is working and sounding great! It has no faults to note. It does not suffer from the very common low output issue these machines are showing these days.
• This unit is in great condition. It shows some general small signs of wear like some marks, nicks and scratches. Please see all photos.
• This unit uses a 9V Negative Center Power Supply.
• A generic power supply will be shipped with the item if the buyer is located within Australia or New Zealand. International buyers will need to source their own.
• This sale is for the EA-1mkii and PSU (for AU and NZ buyers only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
- System: Analog modeling
- Number of parts: 2 parts
- Memory capacity: 256 patterns, 16 songs
- Effects: Distortion, Tempo Delay, Chorus/Flanger
- Pattern Maximum 64 steps per part Motion sequence One parameter for each part, 64 events
- Song Maximum 256 patterns per song Maximum approximately 65,500 events for event recording
- Dimensions: 296 (W) x 220 (D) x 55 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.