The Triton is one of Korgs flagship workstation synthesisers for professional music production! It looks and sounds beautiful, and hiding under the hood is an extremely souped-up synth-engine ready to tear up your tracks! Literally! It is a digital 62-voice synthesiser with built-in sequencing and arpeggiators. The Triton Rack, released in 2000, has all of its keyboard counterparts' sonic power, sampling functionality, intuitive operation, and expandability. In addition, this two space, rack-mountable unit dramatically expands the possible number of sounds by allowing for a total of eight EXB-PCM expansion sound boards to be installed. It also provides digital output and features numerous other functions that make it the ideal choice for the musician looking for a no-compromise sound! (No expansion boards included - Words from Vintage Synth Explorer)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should. Even the floppy drive is still working well!
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is good. It shows some general nicks and scratches from use over the years. Please see photos.
- Screen is bright and clear.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, power supply, cables or accessories are included.
This unit will ship with a genuine Korg 100V AC Power supply . This means you MUST use this power supply with a step-down transformer. If you do not, you could cause irreparable damage to the power supply and Triton Rack. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale at the following link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173909299338 The other option would be to purchase a 240V version of the Korg Power Adaptor.
- International buyers may or may not need to use a step-down. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- This sale is for the Triton Rack and 100V power supply only. No other parts, expansions or accessories are included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.