Roland JV-1080 Synthesiser Expandable Rack Mount MIDI Sound Module
The Roland JV-1080 was one of the hottest and most popular digital synthesisers ever to come from Roland. Incredible sound quality capable of emulating any instrument imaginable plus totally fat analog synth type sounds and loads of percussion! It has 64 voices of polyphony and 16 part multitimbral, it's no wonder this is part of almost every Film Score Composers set-up as well as many more artists and hobbyists!
It has 8MB of sounds and it also offers a lot of expandability with 4 expansion slots and 2 data card memory slots. You can get up to 42MB of sounds by adding any of the popular JV-80 expansion cards suited for Techno, World Instruments, Orchestral or Vintage Synth. The 1080 has a large LCD screen, lots of effects and filters for creative flexibility, motion control and extensive MIDI implementation. (No expansions are included)
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
- The screen is bright and clear.
- This unit is in good cosmetic condition, it shows a small amount of general wear for example around the rack ears. Please see photos for further details.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
Polyphony - 64 Voices
Oscillators - Digital, LAS, 8MB Samples expandable to 42
LFO - 2 LFO's (sine, saw, square, triangle, trapezoid, sample&hold, random and chaos) w/ key or external sync. Can modulate the pitch, filter, pan, or level
Filter - TVF (lowpass, bandpass, high pass, peak) with cutoff, resonance, key follow and velocity sensitivity
VCA - TVA ADSR (tone level, pan, key follow)
Memory - 640 Patches, 128 performances
Keyboard - None
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1994 - 2001
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.