Roland MKS50 80's (Alpha Juno) 1U Rack Mount Synthesiser - 240V
The MKS-50 is a rack-mount version of the Alpha Juno! It has the same synth engine and architecture, with some added features like 16 programmable chord memories, the ability to store velocity, volume, panning, de-tune, portamento and other similar parameters within each patch you create. Other features include better MIDI implementation than previous Roland synths, a nice LCD display, an LFO capable of a very slow rate for some cool sweeping effects, and a great bass sound (especially nice for acid basslines) and noise effects! (Vintage Synth Explorer)
• This unit has been used.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and everything is working as it should.
• This unit has had a brand new memory battery installed. The factory sounds have been reloaded.
• This unit shows some general wear from use and age. This is mainly small scratches, nicks, some light wear around the volume pot, as well as some rack rash. The volume knob is not original. Overall it is still a nice rack! Please see all photos.
• Please be aware this unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand.
• International buyers will need a step-up transformer to use this unit. Please get in touch if you are unsure.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else is included.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our store for more serviced pro audio gear.