Roland U-110 Digital Sample Based 1U Rack Mount Synthesiser - 240V
The U-110 was released in the 80's and was Roland's first totally digital sample-based synth. It features 2MB of sounds stored in ROM and can be expanded with four Roland SN-U110 sound library cards (not included). It had six individual outputs, allowing for each instrument channel to be recorded separately, and two mix outputs to output all channels as a stereo pair.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in good condition. It shows some obvious signs of general wear from use and age like some marks, nicks and scratches. Please see all photos.
• The screen works, however the backlight has failed.
• This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
• This unit has had a new memory battery installed.
• Please be aware this unit is 240V! This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand!
• International buyers will need a step-up transformer to use this unit. Please get in touch if you are unsure.
• This sale is for the U-110 unit only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.