Yamaha SHS-200 Keytar and MIDI controller
Great for adding that extra bit of style to your live shows or video shoots, or to just rock out with it in the studio. This Keytar produces its own sounds, but can also be used as a MIDI controller so you can use it with any synthesiser of your choice!
- This is a used SHS-200
- This unit has come from a minor service. This keytar is working and sounding as it should.
- This SHS-200 is in good physical condition for its age. It shows signs of wear like some scratches, a couple of chips and yellowing. The keyboard may look whiter than it is on different screens. There is nothing that detracts from the usability or functions of the unit. Please see photos for more details.
- This unit is missing one of the mounts where a strap would join on to.
- Can be powered on with C batteries or power supply.
A generic power supply will be shipped with the item if new owner is located within Australia.
- Year Released: 1988
- Keyboard: 49 mini keys
- Polyphony: 6 notes
- Preset Patches: 49
- Dimensions: 848 mm x 238 mm x 74 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Shipping within Australia is free unless you are in a remote area. Remote areas may incur extra fees.
International shipping prices do not include any customs or import charges, GST, VAT, Duty etc. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.