Technics SL-1100 Direct Drive Vintage Home Listening Turntable With EPA-110 Tonearm - 100V
The technics SL-1100 was produced between 1971 and 1975. It was meant to combine some of the best features of the SP-10 series. It is a very nice, vintage HiFi piece from the early 70's.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition, showing a small amount of general wear from use and age. This is mostly scratches and nicks around the sides of the unit. Please see photos for further details.
• This unit does not have the optional strobo light installed. They do come up for sale sometimes.They are called the "Technics SH-11L1 Strobo Illuminator."
• This unit has had a major service. We can confirm it is fully functional and has no faults.
• This unit will ship with its original 45 adaptor and unhinged dust cover. The dust cover shows some general wear like scratches, scuffs and marks.
• This unit does not have inbuilt RCA and earth cables. These are not included in the sale. If you need help sourcing the correct products please get in touch as we would be more than happy to help.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173909299338 They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
• This unit has some 100V AC outputs. One is for the optional strobo on the top, and another on the back. These can only be used to power very small 100V items. I would recommend in general not to use them (Unless you have sourced the strobo for the top outlet). You can not use 240V items with these outlets at all. Doing so will most likely cause irreparable damage to your turntable and whatever you were trying to plug in.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.