AKG C1000 S High-Performance Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone W/ Case, PPC1000 & PB1000 adaptors.
The C1000S is a microphone which can be used for multiple applications. The microphone body consists of a massive aluminium shaft and screw-on brass front tube with a rugged stainless steel mesh cap. The microphone uses a standardised three-pin male XLR output connector. It can be powered on via phantom or batteries. It can switch between cardioid and hypercardioid with the use of the PPC1000 (Polar Pattern Converter) adaptor. The PB1000 (Presence Boost) adaptor boosts the sensitivity of the microphone for optimum speech intelligibility.
• This is a used microphone.
• This unit is in good condition. It has some small signs of use and age like some marks and nicks. The foam inside the grille looks like it has been replaced in the past. Nothing too major. Please see all photos.
• This unit will ship with its original case, the PPC1000 adaptor, the PB1000 adaptor and pop filter.
• This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
• This sale is for the case, microphone, pop filter, PPC1000 and PB1000. No batteries, clips or cables are included.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you