An "enhancer" processes the upper harmonic content of a sound and adds this back in to the fundamental tone. Mixing this processed sound (the "enhance" signal) with the fundamental clear up the contours of a sound without altering the fundamental itself to improve. It gives vocals a more powerful and yet transparent feeling, and is great for adding excitement and punch to drum or bass tracks. It's also useful for cleaning up generation noise from bounced tracks in tape dubbing and multitrack recording. Although an enhancer is used for all these different jobs, it's all called enhancing.
The EH-50 has five different Enhance modes. Just select a mode and adjust the signal mix level (Enhance Level) to apply the Enhance effect in a variety of situations. And in certain modes the amount of Enhance signal depends on the input signal strength, which lets you apply it where it' s needed most to add sparkle and excitement to your music. (BOSS)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is good! It shows a small amount of wear from use and age like some small marks, nicks and imperfections. Please see photos.
- This unit will be shipped with a generic 240V power supply if the new owner is located within Australia or New Zealand.
- This unit powers off a 12V AC/AC 1A power supply. International buyers will need to source their own.
- This sale is for the unit and PSU (AU & NZ only). Nothing besides what is mentioned above is included in the sale.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessori