Casio SK-100 80's Polyphonic Sampler Sampling Keyboard and Synthesiser
The SK-100 was released in 1988. It features improved sample frequency (10.113 kHz), 49 mini keys, 1.62 seconds total sampling time, 8 voice polyphonic, 3 when playing samples, it has 5 envelopes which can be applied to samples and samples can be looped or reversed. It also has 14 PCM sounds and 10 drum patterns, you can program 2 of your own as well!
- This is a used SK-100
- This unit has come from a minor service. This unit is working and sounding as it should. It has no faults to note.
- This SK-100 is in good physical condition for its age. It shows some minor signs of wear like some small scratches, nicks and scuffs. The keys have started to turn a cream colour. There is nothing that detracts from the sound or functions of the unit. Please see photos for more details.
- This unit will ship with its original box. The box is in fair condition.
- The SK-100 can be powered on with batteries or power supply. A generic power supply will be shipped with the item if new owner is located within Australia or New Zealand.
- International buyers will need to source their own power supply. Please get in touch if you need help sourcing the correct item.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Remote areas may incur extra fees.
International shipping prices do not include any customs or import charges, GST, VAT, Duty etc. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.