Use the panel knobs and keys on the EA-1 MKII to intuitively create synthesiser sounds with real time control. In addition to its analogue synth sounds the EA-1 MKII also contains numerous new patterns perfect for today's dance music styles.
• This is a used Electribe EA-1 MK II
• This unit has been serviced and tested. It is working and sounding great!
• This unit is in great condition. It shows some minor wear like a couple of nicks and scratches. The green leds for 3 & 4 still light up and work, however the little covers are missing. There is nothing major, nor any signs of drops or spills. Please see photos.
• A generic power supply will be shipped with the item if the buyer is located within Australia.
- System: Analog modeling
- Number of parts: 2 parts
- Memory capacity: 256 patterns, 16 songs
- Effects: Distortion, Tempo Delay, Chorus/Flanger
- Pattern Maximum 64 steps per part Motion sequence One parameter for each part, 64 events
- Song Maximum 256 patterns per song Maximum approximately 65,500 events for event recording
- Dimensions: 296 (W) x 220 (D) x 55 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.