Korg Poly-800 Vintage Keyboard Synthesiser
The Poly-800 was released by Korg in 1983. It is an Analogue synthesiser however is digitally controlled. The Poly-800 is fully programmable synthesiser featuring 49 keys, two buttons for data entry, and a joystick controller, which modulates the DCO pitch or the VCF. It has 8-voice polyphony with one DCO per voice. It can also be switched into double mode which stacks two DCOs for a fuller sound, but reduces the polyphony to 4 voices.
- This is a used unit
- Cosmetically the unit is in good condition for its age. It shows some small signs of use and age. Overall it is still a nice piece with no major damage. Please see all photos.
- This unit has the reverse colour keybed. All key contacts have been cleaned.
- This unit has had a brand new memory battery installed. The factory patches have been reloaded for the convenience of its new owner.
- This unit is fully functional and ready to go at home or in the studio.
- This Poly800 will ship in a genuine Poly800 case. This case shows some wear, but is till perfect for protecting your new synth. The zipper is fully functional. It is starting to come off from the outer material on one corner. Please see photos for further information.
- This unit uses a a 9V negative centre power adaptor. This power adaptor will be included for Australian buyers only.
- This sale is for the Poly800, a "keytar" strap and case only. Nothing else is included unless mentioned above.
Polyphony - 8 voices (4 when doubled)
Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice (2 when doubled). 1 Noise generator.
LFO - Sine wave only w/ speed & delay and route to osc. or filter
Filter - One 24 dB/oct low-pass resonant filter
VCA - 3 ADBSSR Digital Envelope Generators: DCO, Noise, VCF
Effects - Stereo Chorus, Chord Memory
Sequencer - 256-step polyphonic sequencer with MIDI Start, Stop and Clock.
Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU, Cassette tape interface
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and check out our other listings for more analogue synth madness.