- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some light scuffs, scratches and marks. There are some small imperfections on the plinth and some of the wood vinyl is starting to peel on the corner. Nothing too major. Please se all photos.
- This unit will ship with ship with a Denon headshell.
- This unit will ship with a used Denon DL-60 cartridge and stylus. These have been used, however in good condition yo get you started.
- This DP-51F will ship with its orignal hinged dust cover. This cover shows some general wear too. It is slightly opaque and has some yellow marks on it. Please see all photos.
Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale HERE.
- The use of a step-down transformer may also apply to international buyers as well. Please ask if you are unsure so we can help you source the correct item.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.