The Denon SC3900 Digital Media Turntable & DJ Controller covers the gamut of digital music formats and establishes the control, feel and portability sought after by discerning DJs. The Denon SC3900 features a slot-in CD drive, top-load USB port and rear mounted USB port. The unit will effectively read and play AAC, AIFF, MP3 & WAV files from portable USB media and CDs. Daisy chain up to 6 Denon SC3900s and have all players read from the same media source. A touch sensitive 9" high-torque platter is lined with actual vinyl, establishing the vinyl-like control and feel that's well suited for scratch DJs and traditional DJs alike.
Denon's Engine music management software is included (Mac / Windows), and allows for intuitive music file preparation with a computer. Easily prepare tracks for sets in Engine, store them on a USB device, and you're ready to go. Manage tracks during a set with Denon's Engine iPad app (separate download from the app store). Use an iPad to search and manage your selection during a set. In addition to all this, the SC3900 features a full set of controls, including 4 dedicated hot cues, 3-way pitch bend, custom designed transport controls, intuitive display and more. The SC3900 is capable of controlling software, and its soundcard features 24-Bit Burr Brown DACs.
- This CDJ has been used. This sale is for one CDJ.
- This unit is in good physical condition. shows some general wear from use and age like some smaks nicks and scratches. Nothing major. Please see all photos. Overall it is still a nice piece.
- This unit has been throughly tested and has no faults to note.
- Please be aware this unit is 230V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia, New Zealand and many other overseas countries.
If you purchase from overseas and your mains power is 100-120V please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this unit.
- This sale is for the unit and IEC cable. Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.