Ibanez RG2550Z Prestige Team J Craft Galaxy White Electric Guitar MIJ - 2007
This sale is for a rare and beautiful Ibanez Prestige, RG2550Z electric guitar in Galaxy White. This unit was built in the Fujigen Gakki plant, during October 2007, for the 2008 release of this model.
The RG2550Z is made up of a solid basswood body, five piece maple/walnut neck with a rosewood fretboard, featuring wedge/ghost sharktooth inlays, the Edge Zero Tremolo with ZPS3 tuning stabiliser, DiMarzio pickups and black Gotoh tuners to match. The Galaxy white finish is made up of a white base, with a thin gold glitter over the top and smoked mirror pick-guard.
- This is a used guitar.
- Physically this unit is in great condition. It has a couple of small nicks and chips in the body, as well as some other light marks and scratches. There is nothing major at all. Please see all photos for further details.
- This guitar has been tested. It is fully functional, the intonation has been checked. The frets are only lightly worn, they are still nice and high. The action is medium.
- This guitar ships in the pictured, genuine Team J Crew Ibanez case. It has a lovely, wine red coloured, soft inside to protect your new guitar.
- This unit has had a minor service. This included:
- Cleaning the neck, buffed and polished frets. Oiled the neck.
- String height / action adjustment.
- The body has been cleaned and metal hardware has been polished.
- For safety during shipping, tension will be taken off the neck. The guitar will need to be tuned on arrival.
- Please note that although we have tested the intonation and set up the guitar here, due to the nature of guitars as well as the shipping and handling process there is a chance you will need to set up the guitar again. The set up may need to be modified to suit your personal preferences.
- Guitars picked up from our West Gosford store will set up ready to play!
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.