Kawai K4r 80's Vintage Digital Polyphonic 2U Rack Mount Synthesiser
The K4r from Kawai can be thought of as a warm and fuzzy digital synthesiser. A sample-based digital synth, its sounds are those typically weird industrial type sounds that can still be useful in lo-fi, big-beat and trip hop music styles. The K4r is the eight output rackmount version of the K4 which has all the same features except for the effects processor. Both feature 8-part multi-timbrality which is great for stacking, splitting and layering sounds.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in good condition for its age. It shows some small signs of cosmetic wear like some marks, nicks and scratches. There is a small crack in the plastic on the top. Nothing major at all. Please see all photos.
• This unit has been tested and is fully functional.
• This unit has had a brand new memory battery installed.
• This unit uses a 12V negative centre power supply. A power supply will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers. International buyers will need to source their own. Please get in touch if you need help sourcing the correct item.
• This sale is for the unit and power supply (Au and NZ only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.