Korg MicroKorg - Analogue Modelling Synth
Underneath the MicroKORGS small exterior lurks an amazingly powerful synthesiser. It is fun to play, and it delivers a sound and functionality that will satisfy everyone from the beginner to the professional.
• This MicroKORG has been used.
• The synth is working well and sounds great. All switches and knobs are responsive.
• This MicroKORG is in good physical condition. It shows a small amount of wear like some nicks on wooden sides and faceplate, however, nothing major at all. Please see photos for more details.
•This unit will ship with the pictured hard case. It is in great used condition and perfect for protecting your new synth. The latches are a bit stiff to turn and undo.
•This unit can power off a 9v negative centre power supply, or batteries. A 9V power supply will be included if the buyer is located within Australia.
• 37 mini-keys with velocity sensing
• Four-Voice Analogue Modelling synth engine
• 128 completely editable presets
• Vocoder function (Mic not included)
• Five assignable, tweak-able, real time edit knobs
• Unique Formant Hold and Formant Shift Vocoder features
• Interactive arpeggiator with selectable steps
• External audio processing
• Three Effects: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, and Ensemble
• Three Delay Modes plus a 2-Band EQ
• High-visibility LED display and indicators
• Illuminated buttons
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
This item is listed elsewhere. We reserve the right to end this item at any time.