- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit shows some obvious general wear from use and age. It has some marks, nicks and scratches on the cream chassis. There are some sections around the knobs where the finish has come off. There are some cracks and chips in the plastic base of the KR-55. Some have been glued back together by a previous owner. There is nothing which detracts from the use, sound or functions of this unit.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm everything is working as it should.
- This sale is for the KR-55 only.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173909299338 They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
Sounds - 12 Tones: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, HiHat x 2, Cymbal, Low Conga, High
Conga, Rim Shot, Claves, Cowbell, Tom Tom x 2
16 Intro Rhythms
16 Fill-In Rhythms
Control - Start/Stop and Intro/Fill functions triggered by external footswitch
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store!