Korg Triton LE 76 Key Digital Polyphonic Synthesiser Sequencer Workstation
The Korg Triton LE 76 is a downsized, more affordable part of the Korg Triton line, maintaining the most important aspects of the Tritons such as their Hyper Integrated synthesis engine, dual arpeggiators, 16-track sequencers ands more! The LE 16 boasts 512 preloaded programs, 128 MIDI sounds, and 384 combos for ultimate versatility.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition.
• This unit shows a small amount of wear from use and age. There are some chips in the plastic side panels. One knob and the power switch cap are not original. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see all photos for further details.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and is working as it should.
• This unit will ship with a Korg power supply. This power supply is 100V and will need to be used with a step-down transformer in Australia. A high quality step-down will be included for Australian buyers only so you can plug and play right away!
• Overseas buyers may also need to use a step-down transformer. Please ask if you are unsure before purchase.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else is included unless mentioned above.
- Tone generator: HI synthesis system
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- 32MB PCM ROM with 425 multisamples and 413 drum samples
- Programs and Combinations: 512 programs; 384 combis; 128 General MIDI programs plus 9 drum kits
- Polyphony: 62 voices in single mode, 31 voices in double mode
- Keyboard: 76 keys
- Effects section: stereo digital multi-effects with 2 master effects, one insert effect, and one master 3-band stereo EQ
- Number of effects: 89
- Sequencer: 16 tracks; 16 timbres; 150 preset/100 user patterns per song; 200 songs; 20 cue lists; max capacity - 200,000 notes; supports Standard MIDI files type 0 and 1
- Dual arpeggiators with 205 patterns - 5 preset/200 editable; one arpeggiator available in Program mode, 2 available in Combi mode
- RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play/Recording) function: one set is available for each song; 150 preset drum patterns
- Controllers: joystick, 2 assignable switches, 4 assignable knobs; audition switch; category switch
- Control inputs: assignable switch/pedal; damper (half-damper supported)
- Outputs: 1/4" main outs (L/Mono and Right) plus 2 individual 1/4" outs; stereo headphone outs
- Media slot: SmartMedia (3.3V; 4MB-128MB capacity)
- Interface: 240x64 pixel LCD display
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.