- This unit has been used.
- This K2000R is running Version 3.18J
- This unit is in good condition. It shows general wear from use and age like some nicks, scratches and marks. Overall there is nothing major, and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of this unit. Please see all photos.
- The backlight on the screen is still there, but pretty dim. The screen it still legible and completely usable.
- When the unit is turned off there is a sort of darker mark on the screen. It is not noticeable when the machine is turned on and does not affect usability at all.
- The floppy disk drive is fully functional.
- This unit has had the sampler and digital I/O expansion boards installed.
- This unit uses an IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
- This unit is 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you will need a step-up transformer. Please ask if you are unsure.
- This unit uses AA batteries which are inserted at the back for the user memory. No batteries are included in this sale. Please ensure to take our the batteries if you put it into storage, and set a reminder to change your AA batteries once a year while in use to eliminate the risk of battery leaks.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.