Lexicon PCM-41 80's Digital Delay Processor 1U Vintage Effects Rack - 240V
A classic delay rack built by Lexicon in the 80's. It was released in the early 1980's, but can still be found in major recording studios all over the world today.
The PCM41 offers a range of delay types, including single, dual, and multitap delays, as well as flange and chorus effects. It also features a range of advanced features such as input and output filters, reverse delay, and a hold function that allows for the creation of infinite delays.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in good condition for its age. It shows some small general nicks, scratches and marks, as well as some rack rash. There is nothing major. Please see all photos.
- This unit has been serviced and thoroughly tested. All faulty components have been replaced. It has no faults to note.
- This unit has an internal multi-tap transformer and has been set up for use in countries which use 230/240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia, New Zealand and many European countries.
If you purchase from the USA or other countries which use 115 you could get a licensed technician to change it back to 115V or use it with a step-up transformer.
- This unit powers on with an IEC cable. This cable will be included for AU and NZ buyers only.
- This sales is for the PCM-41 and IEC (AU and NZ only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.