Micro Seiki DD-5 Direct Drive Audiophile Home Listening Turntable - 100V
The DD-5 is a really lovely listening turntable from 1975. Micro Seiki originally made surgical instruments and miniature mechanisms. They then started to produce exquisite and sought-after turntables in the 60's and 70's. This is a really nice piece and would be suited to someone who wants to listen to their new or old favourite records at home.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically the unit itself is in great condition for its age showing some small signs of wear like some marks, nicks and scratches. There is no major damage, and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of the DD-5. Overall it is in nice condition and would make a great centre piece for your collection. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with its original dust cover. This cover has also been used. It shows some general wear, like some scuffs, scratches and marks. There is one notable and large crack at the back near one of the hinges. It has been glued back together with epoxy. Although damaged, it is still perfect to protect the tonearm during shipping, and for keeping the dust off the turntable while it is not in use. Please see photos.
- This unit has been tested. It is fully functional and sounds excellent.
- This unit will ship with a Micro Seiki headshell.
- This unit will ship with a Micro Seiki Plus One, Moving Magnet cartridge and brand new generic stylus.
- This unit will ship with a generic 45 adaptor.
- This sale is for the unit, 45 adaptor, dust cover, headshell, cart, and stylus mentioned. No other parts or accessories are included in the sale.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.