Micro Seiki Solid-5 Belt Drive 2 Speed Audiophile Turntable & Grace PE-16 - 100V
The Solid-5 is a really lovely listening turntable from the 70's. Micro Seiki originally made surgical instruments and miniature mechanisms. They then started to produce exquisite and sought-after turntables in the 60's and 70's. Their attention to detail and fine mechanics are why the Micro Seiki turntables are known as a cut above the rest. The unit is housed in a solid base and features large size shock absorbers which are designed to minimise acoustic feedback and produce excellent sound quality. This unit looks beautiful and sounds great.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically, the unit is in great condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some scratches. The dust cover also shows signs of general wear like scratches and scuffs. Please see photos for further details. Overall it is still a nice piece.
- This unit has been tested. It is fully functional and sounds excellent.
- This unit has had a brand new drive belt installed.
- This Solid-5 has a Grace PE-16 Record Cleaning Brush installed.
- This unit will ship with a genuine Micro Seiki headshell. Installed is a brand new Ortofon OM5S Cartridge and Stylus.
- This sale is for the unit in its original box. Included is the hinged dust cover, headshell, cart, stylus and PE-16. No other parts or accessories are included in the sale.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purcahse from outside Australia you may also need a step-down to power on this unit. If you are unsure please feel free to get in touch.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.