Mosrite USA V-65 The Ventures Vibramute Reissue Electric Guitar
Fillmore - Made In Japan.
This sale is for a Mosrite USA V-65. It has the serial number stamped into the fretboard. It is 1491. There is not too much information out there about dating these guitars, so it is hard to be exact. It certainly is a very nice playing guitar though. From information we have found online, we estimate this guitar to be a 2000's Fillmore model which was built in Japan. Fillmore made models, to this day try to ensure every little detail of the '65 Ventures model are accounted for, such as the smooth knobs, embossed pickup covers, "Ventures" logo on the headstock, sandcast Vibramute tailpiece, multiply pickguard and vintage inspired case.
- This is a used guitar.
- Physically this unit is in great condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. The wear some very light scratches and scuffs. Nothing major at all. Please see all photos.
- This guitar has been tested. It is fully functional, the intonation has been checked. The frets are in excellent condition, they look barely worn. The action is low.
- For safety during shipping, tension will be taken off the neck. The guitar will need to be tuned on arrival.
- Please note that although we have tested the intonation and set up the guitar here, due to the nature of guitars as well as the shipping and handling process there is a chance you will need to set up the guitar again. The set up may need to be modified to suit your personal preferences.
- Guitars picked up from our West Gosford store will set up ready to play!
- This unit will ship in its original hard case which is also 65' inspired and in great condition.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees. Please ask before purchase if you are unsure.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.