Roland Alpha Juno-2 Vintage Polyphonic Synthesiser
The Alpha Juno-1 is a 61 note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch and an external memory cartridge slot. The sliders and buttons on this synth have been replaced by membrane buttons and the Alpha Dial which is used to edit and browse through the extensive selection of parameters: DCO digitally controlled oscillators, LFO, bend, ENV, pulse, waveforms, noise, PW/PWM, high pass filter, VCF (filter) with freq/env/res/lfo/kybd, VCA envelope, chorus, and more.
• This is a used unit. It is in good condition all round!
• The LED screen, membrane, slider, bender and other controls function perfectly.
• This Alpha Juno-2 has come from a minor service. It is sounding great and a pleasure to play.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. You will need to ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on this unit. Please ask us if you are unsure about this or have any questions.
• Polyphony - 6 voices
• Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice: Pulse, Sawtooth, Sub, noise waveforms. 1 sub-oscillator.
• Effects - portamento, chord memory, transpose, chorus
• Memory - 64 User, 64 preset, backup to cassette
• Filter - 24db analog lowpass filter
• Envelopes - ADSR Envelopes
• Keyboard - 61 note keyboard (with velocity & aftertouch)
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1986
Postage within Australia is free.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.