Roland Alpha Juno-2 Vintage Polyphonic Synthesiser
The Alpha Juno-1 is a 61 note keyboard. The sliders and buttons on this synth have been replaced by membrane buttons and the Alpha Dial which is used to edit and browse through the extensive selection of parameters: DCO digitally controlled oscillators, LFO, bend, ENV, pulse, waveforms, noise, PW/PWM, high pass filter, VCF (filter) with freq/env/res/lfo/kybd, VCA envelope, chorus, and more.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit physically is in good condition for its age. It shows some general wear like scratches and scuffs. Please see photos.
•This unit has a pretty common fault, which is the aftertouch does NOT work. Besides this everything is working as it should. The LED screen, membrane, slider & bender function perfectly.
• This unit is sounding great and a pleasure to play.
• This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, accessories or cables are included.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. You will need to ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on this unit. Please ask us if you are unsure about this or have any questions. We have some for use in Australia. Please see our other listings.
• Polyphony - 6 voices
• Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice: Pulse, Sawtooth, Sub, noise waveforms. 1 sub-oscillator.
• Effects - portamento, chord memory, transpose, chorus
• Memory - 64 User, 64 preset, backup to cassette
• Filter - 24db analog lowpass filter
• Envelopes - ADSR Envelopes
• Keyboard - 61 note keyboard
• Control - MIDI
• Date Produced - 1986
Postage within Australia is free.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
No refund will be accepted because of the aftertouch, this has been fully disclosed. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore. We do not accept refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchase.