Roland D-20 Digital LAS Multi Timbral Synthesiser w/ Sequencer & Effects
**Floppy disk drive does NOT work**
The Roland D-20 was released in 1988. It has built in effects, a sequencer, MIDI, patch memory, built in presets and is fully programmable.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age. It shows some minor wear like some small scratches, nicks and scuffs. Nothing major. Please see photos.
- This D-20 has one fault which is the floppy disk drive does not work. Unfortunately we have none here which we can swap it with. A synth savvy person could swap it out with another FDD or emulator.
- Besides the floppy drive, this synth is sounding and functioning and sounding as it should.
- This unit has had a new memory battery installed for the convenience of the new owner.
- This D-20 is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you must check your mains power supply and use the correct step-up transformer if needed. Please ask if you have any questions.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
No returns for faulty floppy disk drive as this has been fully disclosed.