- This unit has been used.
- This DJ-2000 is in great physical condition. It shows some small scratches etc, nothing major at all. (Please see all photos)
- This DJ-2000 has been thoroughly tested and it working as it should.
- This unit is 240V so is ready to plug and play in Australia.
Please be aware if you purchase this item from overseas you will need the correct step-up transformer before powering on this unit.
- This unit used a figure 8 cable to power on, this cable is not included in the sale.
Delay, Flanger, Overdrive + Delay, Overdrive + Flanger, Auto Pan Filter, Robot, Voice, Tranformer, Slicer and Jao
- CH. SELECT:
Mic1, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4 and Master
- Freq. Range Select :
Low, Mid, High , Full
- Sync, Type Select :
1/16, 3/8, 1/8, 3/41/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4,
- Effect Balance
Direct to Effect
- Frequency Response ;
20 Hz to 20 kHz +1bB (GAIN =min)
- Total Harmonic Distortion :
0.05% or less (Input Sens:-20Hz to 20kHz at nominal output level)
- Crosstalk ;:
-70 dB or Less (1 kHz,between channel/between L and R )
- Equalizer :
High: + 16dB (12kHz,Shelving type)
Mid : +16dB(2kH,peaking Type),
- Isolater :
High/Mid/Low:-00 to 12dB
Mic Ins 1 (XLR,unbalanced,and 1/4″ unbalanced)
Mic In 2 ( 1/4″ unbalanced, Line Ins 1 to 5 (RCA),Phono Ins 1 to 3 (RCA),
Effect Send and Return (1/4″ ), Master Outs (1/4″ and RCA), Phones and out"
- Power Supply
- Power Consumption
482 (W) x 311 (D) x 112 (H)mm/19×12-1/4×4-7/16in.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.