- This is a used unit.
- This unit is overall in good condition. It shows some general wear like some nicks, scratches and marks. Some of the keys are chipped at the front. Overall it is still a pretty nice piece besides the right hand side panel. The right hand side panel has been cracked and glued back together. It is not held on with screws because all the posts have broken off or cracked, it has been stuck on with double sided tape. This wear does not detract from the use, functions or sound of this awesome synthesiser.
- A common fault with the JD-800 is the "red sticky glue" - The keys have been refurbished. All the horrible red sticky epoxy has been removed. The weights have been glued back in with an epoxy which will not melt or cause damage to the keybed.
- This JD-800 has been serviced. It is now a pleasure to use and has no faults to note. The service included:
- Replacing all faulty tact switches.
- Cleaning dirty pots.
- Installing a brand new, genuine Roland flexible PCB key contact board.
- Installing brand new Roland rubber key contacts.
- Strip and deep clean the keybed. Grease keybed and reinstall keys.
- This unit has been converted to 240V with the internal factory multi-tap transformer. It is ready to plug and play within Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering this synthesiser on. If you are unsure about this please send us a message and we would be glad to help you out.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, accessories or cables are included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you