Roland JX-10 Super JX 80's Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - 240V
Another vintage classic, The Super JX / JX-10! This beauty combines two JX-8P's for an outstandingly warm, rich and analogue sound. It features two DCO's per voice, two ADSR envelope generators per voice, and a resonant lowpass & non-resonant highpass filters. It has a 12 voice polyphony for a total of 24 oscillators and it is by far one of the most programmable synths of its time.
The JX10 has a Chorus effect and a chase-play Delay function. The chase-play function allows programmable delayed repeats of voices by alternating patches of the upper and lower modules. The simple chorus effect is either off, slow or fast. It has two programmable sliders (if you don't use the PG-800) for some real-time control which can be recorded along with other effects and keyboard modes into one of the 64 Program Patches. This is in addition to its standard 50 preset and 50 user patch memory. A simple sketch-pad 1-track real-time sequencer is also on-board. It stores sequence data directly to an M16C card, or an M64C card for Patch/Tone OR sequence data. The M16C has a capacity of 400 notes, the M64C 1440, according to the manual. (No cards are included in this sale)
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been serviced. Every tact switch has been replaced so there are no annoying or sticky buttons. This unit is a pleasure to use. All keys and sliders are responsive.
- The Aftertouch is not working too well, you must press pretty hard. This is a pretty common issue with the JX-8P / JX-10 these days.
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some marks, nicks and scratches. Nothing major at all. Please see all photos.
- Please be aware this unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand.
If you purchase from outside Australia you will most likely need a step-up transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other accessories or cables are included in this sale.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.