Roland JX-8P Power Transformer Replacement.
This is a drop in replacement PSU transformer for the vintage Juno Series of synthesisers. It can be used to replace ageing and failing mains transformers to bring your power supply voltages back up to spec, or fix a dead unit. It is a direct drop in replacement for the Roland JX-8P. It also features multiple primary taps for use anywhere in the world. It can also be used to do a voltage conversion on a JX-8P which is bound for a different country to that which it was manufactured for.
- Direct drop in replacement - no rebuilding or modifications necessary
- Compatible with Roland JX-8P synthesisers.
- Designed to exactly meet the original Roland Specs
- As it features multiple primary inputs for the common mains voltages around the world, it can be used to perform a voltage conversion on units coming out of Japan or USA for a different market.
- Also available in bulk for repair workshops/ dealers etc. Please contact me for details.
- Also applies to other vintage Roland gear with the same power spec. Contact for details.
PLEASE NOTE - Installation of this product deals with mains voltages which are LETHAL and can KILL. It should only be performed by a qualified and competent technician. I, the seller, cannot accept any liability arising from incorrect installation or damages caused to equipment, assets etc arising from the usage of this product. By clicking buy it now you agree to this disclaimer.
Installation requires soldering, basic tools and knowledge.
Shipping within Australia is free!
International shipping charges, duty, import tax, VAT, GST etc are not covered by Lofi Music nor included in the shipping costs. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Returns are only accepted for items not as described or manufacture defect. If you are having trouble with an item you have purchased from us please send us a message and we will strive to come to a solution with you.
In the case a return is accepted the paypal fees of 2.6% or 3.6% will not be refunded as they do not refund these costs to the seller anymore.
Thanks for looking, please contact us with any questions regarding fitment or compatibility. Be sure to check our other listings for more synthesisers, machines and spare parts. Thanks!