Roland JX-8P Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - 100V
Another vintage classic, The JX-8P is an awesome analogue polysynth, far more advanced than its predecessor, the JX-3P. It has 6 voices, great MIDI implementation and patch storage as well as an external memory cartridge slot (no cart included). Just like the Juno synthesisers it uses DCO's for a very stable system. It also features portamento, unison and solo (monosynth) performance modes. the JX-8P can produce a wide variety of useable sounds, from lush, warm pads and strings right down to the growling sub bass. And anything in between! Add a PG series programmer or midi controller to it for serious control and you'll be in analogue heaven in no time!
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is sounding great!
- The Aftertouch is not working too well, you must press pretty hard. This is a pretty common issue with the JX-8P these days.
- All buttons, keys and pots are responsive.
- This unit is in good physical condition. It shows some obvious signs of general wear from use and age. Wear includes some nicks, scratches, as well as some scuffs. The front panel has started to yellow. Overall it is still a nice piece with no major damage. Please see photos for further details.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other accessories or cables are included in this sale.
Polyphony - 6 voices
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.