The Roland SDE-2500 has memory capacity that retains 64 different settings of delay effects which can be easily edited by using the controls and switches on the front panel. The maximum delay time if the Roland SDE-2500 is 750ms and the External CV Input Jack allows remote control by the control voltage externally fed into the unit. The unit is straight forward and easy to use.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general nicks and scratches from use over the years, as well as some rack rash. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested. We can confirm it is working and sounding as it should.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This sale is for the SDE-2500 unit only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.