Roland PG-1000 Linear Synthesiser Programmer For D-50 / D-550
The PG-1000 was an optional extra used to program the Roland D-50 and D-550. The PG-1000 makes programming these vintage synths simpler and much more fun.
This unit is a controller and must be used with aforementioned Roland synthesisers. It does not produce its own sounds.
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great condition. It only shows signs of minor wear. The finish is a bit matt looking, when new, they were shiny with bit of a glittery finish. A previous owner had made 4 small holes in the plastic case. These have some plastic push clips to cover the holes. There are some other small nicks and marks. Nothing major. Please see all photos.
- This PG-1000 has been tested with a D-550 and D-50. We can confirm that it is fully functional.
- The backlight is dim.
- This unit has had a thorough test and minor service. All pots and switches are working as they should.
- This unit requires a 9V negative centre power supply and a MIDI cable to connect to the Roland D-50/D-550.
- A powers supply will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only.
- No MIDI cable is included in this sale.
- This sale is for the PG-1000 and PSU (AU and NZ only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.