Roland RS-09 70's / 80's Vintage Polyphonic Synthesiser - 100V
The Roland Organ / Strings RS-09 was first released in 1979. It is an analog string and organ synthesiser. It is very similar to the Saturn-09 (SA-09) which only produced an organ sound. The string sound and organ sounds are nice, analog sounds. The organ and string sections can be played simultaneously or individually. An ensemble/chorus effect and external sound input are welcome features. The RS-09 has been used by Jimi Tenor, UB40, and The Cure.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit physically is in good condition for its age. It shows general wear from use and age. This includes some light marks, nicks and scratches. The faceplate finish looks patchy / shows wear. Nothing major, and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of the unit. Please see all photos.
• This RS-09 has had a minor service. Any functional issues were addressed. It is now sounding great and a pleasure to play.
• This sale is for the unit only. No other parts, accessories or cables are included.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore. We do not accept refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchase.