Roland VK-7 Combo Organ 90's Polyphonic Virtual ToneWheel Keyboard W/ Effects & More!
The VK-7 was released by Roland in 1997. It uses proprietary "Virtual ToneWheel" sound generation technology to deliver a stunning emulation of the vintage organ sounds of the '60s and '70s—complete with drawbars, rotary speaker simulation and amp overdrive effects.
• This is a used unit.
• Physically this unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some marks, nicks and scratches. Mostly on the top and sides. Please see all photos.
• Functionally this unit is in great condition. It has been serviced and tested. All controls on this VK-7 are fully functional. There are no other faults to note.
• This unit has been converted to 240V using the factory multi-tap transformer. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and New Zealand.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-up transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
• This sale is for the VK-7 only. An IEC cable will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Domestic Post (Australia): Please be aware if you are in a remote location in Australia or majority of places in WA or NT you may incur extra fees before we can ship out your item. Please check in prior to purchase if you are unsure.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.