Roland XV-5050 Synthesiser Sound Module 1U Rack Mount W/ MIDI & USB
Roland's XV-5050 is a 64-voice synthesiser packed with their XV-5080 synth engine in a small 1-unit rack-module. It features four stereo tones per patch, expressive Matrix Control and over a thousand inspiring presets-expandable via high-quality SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards. There are also three independent effects processors, digital outputs, plus a USB port for easy connection to computers.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in good condition. It shows a small amount of wear, like some nicks and scratches. Please see photos. Overall it is a nice piece!
- This unit has been tested and it is 100% functional.
- This unit is 100-240V. This means you can plug and play worldwide without the need for a step-down / step-up transformer!
- This unit uses an IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
- This unit contains no expansions. The sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.