Add some nice grainy tape sound to your mixes with this 4 Track cassette tape recorder from Tascam. The Tascam 464 is a Portastudio designed to record 4 tracks onto a standard cassette. It features a built in mixer with three bands of EQ on each channel, XLR inputs on channels 1-4, and 1/4" inputs for the other inputs. The Tascam 464 is a great machine, capable of producing some excellent demos across simple, 4 track recordings. As such, this would be a suitable machine for rap/hip-hop and singer songwriter/folk music with limited instrumentation. This is an excellent machine to use for an introduction to multitrack recording.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit has been serviced and tested. We can confirm it is fully functional.
- Service included but was not limited to new belts and full adjustment of tape transport.
- The shaft on the DBX switch on the back of the unit has broken. It can still be switched on and off with a small screwdriver / pen etc.
- This unit shows some minor wear and tear. Nothing major at all. It is overall in great condition.
- Pitch wheel.
- Two computer controlled memory locations with auto-punch in.
- Return to zero locate button.
- Two loops for effect and auxiliary.
- Optional record to SMPTE on track 4.
- Dbx Type II noise reduction.
- Two speed modes low (1.875 ips) and high (3.75 ips).
- sweepable EQ.
- Record on up to 4 tracks simultaneously.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Please be aware no returns will be accepted because of the DBX switch. It is still fully functional and its condition has been fully disclosed.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.