Tascam Syncaset 234 80's 4 Track Rack Multitrack Cassette Tape Recorder - 100V
One of the best ways to add some nice analogue, grainy and warm vintage sound to your recordings. At the time the 234 was one of the best rack mountable, 4 track recorders you could get your hands on. They are still highly rated today with the resurgence of cassettes and tape machines!
The 234 is a front-loading, rack-mountable cassette deck. It has VUs for each track, 1/4" ins, RCA outs, Dolby II NR, recording speed of 3 3/4 ips (double that of most cassette decks) and is variable +/- 12%. Additionally, each track features its own input, output and pan controls.
- This is a used unit.
- This 234 has been fully serviced. The service included but is not limited to:
- Deep clean inside and out.
- Deep clean of the tape mechanism.
- Lubricated and greased all moving parts.
- Installed brand new belts.
- Installed brand new pinch roller.
- Installed brand new idler tyres.
- Demagnetised the heads.
- Replaced any faulty components.
- Thorough test of all functions.
- This unit shows a small amount of general wear from use and age. like scuffs, marks and nicks. There is some larger marks / oxidisation on the top of the unit. Nothing major. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see photos for further details.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer. A high quality, isolated step-down will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only. If you purchase from overseas you may also need to use a step-down. Please get in touch before purchase or powering on if you are unsure at all.
- This unit will ship with a blank music super ferro grade cassette.
- This sale is for the unit, one blank cassette and a step-down (for AU & NZ only). No other parts, accessories or power supplies are included unless mentioned above.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Thanks for looking, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions