- This Turntable has been used.
- This sale is for ONE technics SL-1200MK3 Black.
- This turntable shows a small amount of wear from use and age. There are a couple of small nicks etc. Nothing major at all. Please see photos. Overall it still a very nice piece.
- This turntable has been fully serviced and is in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK3 has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this turntable.
- This unit will ship with the following:
- Technics Slip Mat
- Genuine Audio Technica AT-DS3 Headshell, cartridge and stylus. These have been used but are in good condition to get you started.
- Technics 45 Adaptor.
- Hinged Technics Lid.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: Brush-less DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message or give us a call. Please be aware this unit is listed elsewhere and we reserve the right to end this listing at any time.