- These turntables have been used.
- These turntables are in good physical condition. They show signs of wear for example the black colour has started to fade and the lids have some cracks and chips in them. Please see photos for further details.
- These turntables have been fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- The "click" has been removed from the pitch fader.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- These SL-1200MK3 have been converted to 240V. They are ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- Each turntable will ship with its own
- Technics Slipmat
- 45 Adaptor
- Technics headshell
- Brand new Ortofon OM5s cartdrige and stylus.
- Hinged lid. These lids are already cracked and show signs of obvious damage. Please consider them as a free gift and not part of the sale. As they are broken already, we cannot provide any compensation for them.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
No returns for broken lids as they are already broken.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.