Technics SL-1200MK3 Professional DJ Turntable Pair
The Technics SL-1200's have been the industry standard for decades and are loved by people all over the world. These would be greatly suited to pro or amateur DJs, vinyl enthusiasts, club installs or pro audio companies looking to widen their repertoire.
- These turntables have been used.
- These turntables are in fair to good physical condition. They show obvious signs of wear from use and age. Please see photos. Although they show wear they are functionally great after a recent service!
- These turntables have been fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- These SL-1200MK3 have been converted to 240V. They are ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- Each turntable will ship with its own
- Technics Slipmat
- 45 Adaptor
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.