- This Turntable has been used.
- This sale is for ONE Black Technics SL-1200MK3, in a road case.
- This turntable shows some general wear from use and age. There are some nicks, light scratches and the black colour has started to fade. Nothing major. There is nothing which detracts from the use or functions of the unit. Please see photos for further details.
- This turntable has been fully serviced and is in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Cleaned all contacts and connections.
- The "On/Off" switch cap has been replaced with a more modern, low profile model from a MK3D. The reason for this is that the old switch caps sat on top and were easily knocked into the off position by accident while mixing.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK2 has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this turntable.
- This unit will ship with the following:
- Gemini Slip mat
- Technics Headshell and brand new Ortofon OM5S cartridge and stylus. These have been used, but are in good condition to get you started.
- Road Case.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
No returns or compensation for cracks / damage in road case. This has been photographed and described in the listing.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message or give us a call. Please be aware this unit is listed elsewhere and we reserve the right to end this listing at any time.