- This turntable has been used. This sale is for ONE turntable.
- This turntable is in great physical condition. shows some general wear from use and age like nicks and scratches around the sides of the unit. Please see all photos. Overall it is still a very nice piece.
- This unit has fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK3D has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- This turntable will ship with:
- Technics Slipmat.
- 45 Adaptor.
- Technics headshell.
- Shure M35X cartrige and stylus.
- Unhinged Technics Lid.
- This sale is for what has been mentioned above. Absolutely nothing else is included. If you are unsure about anything please feel free to send us a message.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.