The Technics SL-1600MKII was released in 1977 and stayed in production until 1981. It is a fully automatic, well built turntable which reflected many of the developments which made Technics a leader in the turntable industry till this day.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in really nice condition for its age with some small, general nicks, scuffs and scratches from use and age. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with a hinged dust cover. This cover shows signs of wear like scuffs and scratches, however overall in good condition and perfect for protecting your new turntable.
- This unit will ship with a really nice, bright pink Ortofon Concord cartridge and stylus. These have been used but are in great condition.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this turntable. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind and Paypal fees are not refundable
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.