Yamaha DX7 - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser
The Classic 80's FM synthesiser. It is perfect for all your retro sounds, bass, leads, pads and FM effects. It is an extremely powerful and great sounding machine - Especially if you delve into programming you own patches.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in good condition for its age. It shows some general wear like some scuffs, small scratches and nicks. There is some wear on the faceplate near the slide pot and some larger scratches on the back. Please ensure to see all photos. Overall it is still a nice synth.
• A previous owner has installed a brand new LCD screen with a user adjustable contrast knob on the back of the synth. The screen is nice, bright and clear.
• This DX7 has been tested and is working as it should. The sliders are smooth, all membrane buttons work as they should. This unit has no faults to note.
• This unit has had a new memory battery installed. The factory patches have been preloaded.
• This DX7 is 100V. This means you MUST ensure you have this unit connected to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on in Australia. If you are unsure about this please send us a message. We have some nice ones for sale HERE.
• If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down. We are more than happy to help you source the correct product, just get in contact with us.
• This sale is for the DX7 only. Nothing else is included.
Polyphony - 16 Voices
Oscillators - 16 bit Digital 6 operator FM.
LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
Keyboard - 61 keys
Memory - 32 Patches
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1983-87
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.